- Guide and co-ordinate the operations, policies and mandates of all Committees.
- Deliberate on and apportion the annual operating budget among the Committees.
- Consider the programmes of all Committees, including their need to travel and sit away from the precincts of County Assembly.
- Ensure that Committees submit reports as required by these Standing Orders.
- Determine, whenever necessary, the committee or committees to deliberate on any matter.
- Give such advice relating to the work and mandate of select committees as it may consider necessary.
- The Liaison Committee shall consider reports of Committee that have not been deliberated by the County Assembly and shall report to the County Assembly on the consideration of such reports